- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Vignan's University to start admissions from May 9
Vignan Education Institutions Vice-Chairman Lavu Sri Krishnadevarayalu releases Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test -2019 results in the city on Wednesday
Guntur: Vignan Education Institutions Vice-Chairman Lavu Sri Krishnadevarayalu informed that the university will start counselling and admissions from May 9. Addressing a press meet after releasing Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT)-2019 results in the city on Wednesday, he said there was good response for admission test conducted for B Tech and B Pharmacy courses.
He said, 90 per cent of students studied in the university are getting campus selections and remaining 10 per cent of the students were getting jobs in good companies. He added some students were going abroad for higher education.
Vignan University VC Dr M Y S Prasad said the varsity would start classes from June 3rd week and added they would also admit students based on the Intermediate marks, IIT, JEE, EAMCET admission test marks if the candidates did not write V-SAT-2019.
Vignan's University dean for IT Services Prof K V Krishna Kishore said that based on merit in the V-AST examination, the university will give fee concession to students.
University dean for admissions Dr V Ravi Kumar was present.