- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
VIT-AP announces 100% fee concession to district toppers
VIT-AP announced 100 per cent fee concession to one boy and one girl student who are District Government College toppers in B Tech.
Vijayawada: VIT-AP announced 100 per cent fee concession to one boy and one girl student who are District Government College toppers in B Tech. Sankar Viswanathan, Vice President, VIT-AP, Amaravati told that GV Foundation is offering fee concessions to district toppers of Andhra Pradesh and the students will be called for an interview based on marks secured in their intermediate board examination.
Among them, one male and one female student will be admitted, after the results are published. Students' admission and education fees are 100 per cent exempted. Hostel and mess fee also will be exempted. Books will be provided from book bank.
For VITEEE rank holders from 1 to 50 concessions is 75 per cent; from 51 to 100 rank concession is 50 per cent and from 101 to 1,000 rank concession is 25 per cent. The first phase online counselling for B Tech started on May 9 and second phase will continue from May 10 to May 11 and May 13 to May 15.