- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Volunteers complain against middlemen: Deputy CM Alla Nani
A group of village volunteers complained to Deputy Chief Minister Alla Nani against middlemen who have been threatening them to follow their dictates and recommend housing benefits and loans to those suggested by them only.
Eluru: A group of village volunteers complained to Deputy Chief Minister Alla Nani against middlemen who have been threatening them to follow their dictates and recommend housing benefits and loans to those suggested by them only.
When the volunteers reported the problem at field level charging two persons Prasad and Kali of Kothuru Indiramma Colony with luring them with commission of Rs 5,000 for house and Rs 500 for loan, Nani assured them that they would be provided protection and take stern action against those who bringing bad name to the government.
He asked the volunteers to catch hold of such middlemen and hand over them to police for further action. The government would also act tough against such brokers, he added.