- Salaries delayed for Byju's 20,000 employees, CEO blames investors
- Bengal Edu Dept seeks district-wise list of ‘illegally-employed teachers’ still in service
- WhatsApp banned over 67L bad accounts in India in Jan
- 5 health benefits of beer
- Will take stringent action against perpetrators of B’luru blast: Shivakumar
- Tamannaah takes on unprecedented Naga Sadhu role in ‘Odela 2’
- Kiara Advani stuns in captivating Black dress
- ‘Hanu-Man’ triumphs with 50-day celebrations
- Ravi Teja’s intense performance to be highlighted in Mr Bachchan
- Himachal Cabinet approves excise policy for 2024-25
We already expected this result: YS Jagan
After the counting results, for the first time the YSR Congress Party chief YS Jagan has spoken to the national media in Amaravati on Thursday.
Amaravati: After the counting results, for the first time the YSR Congress Party chief YS Jagan has spoken to the national media in Amaravati on Thursday.
He said this victory is expected already, the people and God has blessed YSRCP with this win. He also said that the party will decide on the strategy to implement with the central government.
YS Jagan has thanked the people of the state for giving this huge success. On the occasion, YS Jagan has congratulated Prime Minister Modi over his victory at the center.
To the question on AICC president Rahul Gandhi, YS Jagan said he'll respond later. YS Jagan once again clarified that achieving special status is their main agenda.