- Pitru Paksha 2023: Why the festival lasts 16 days this year
- 3 scientists win Nobel Prize in physics for looking at electrons in atoms during split seconds
- Odisha to get world class cancer care, research innovation centre by Dec 2025
- Indian economy to grow at 6.3 pc in FY24: World Bank
- Markets fall on unabated foreign fund outflows; HDFC Bank, Reliance also drag
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- MUM Commodity Prices
- BJP demands judicial probe into Shivamogga violence
- Rupee falls 15 paise to close at 83.21 against US dollar
- Untested India look to keep focus intact against South Korea in men's hockey semifinal
Wide spread drains in Kadapa district
Kadapa has received widespread rains which were caused to partially affected the normal life and vehicular traffic various parts of the district on Sunday.
Kadapa: Kadapa has received widespread rains which were caused to partially affected the normal life and vehicular traffic various parts of the district on Sunday. According to the meteorological department officials there was total 652mm rain fall was recorded across the district on Monday. Apart from Railway Kodur has received highest 74.8mm highest rain fall, while Galiveedu has recorded just 0.1mm in the district
Low lying areas like Jammalamadugu, Pendlimarry, Kamalapuram, Proddaturu, Railway Kodur, Chiwel, Rajampet inundated in the water. While vehicular traffic disrupted between Railway Kodur-Chitwel due to approached road which is under construction at Gandhinagar area washed away in the water. This was caused to transport facility bad hit to the surrounding about 15 villages from Railway Kodur.