- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Workshop on GST organised
Brilliant Computers Institute has organised a one day workshop on GST with the help of Junior Chamber International India, at their office on Sunday.
Ongole: Brilliant Computers Institute has organised a one day workshop on GST with the help of Junior Chamber International India, at their office on Sunday. The JCI India trainer JFM Krishna Bhaskar acted as the resource person and explained about the latest modifications in the GST act and how they are going to affect the market in the state and the country.
The JCI India Ongole Brilliants secretary Abdul Rehman announced that a similar awareness programme was being planned for the shopkeepers and merchants in Ongole on the next Sunday and advised the interested to participate in it.
The Brilliant Computers chairman Dr Shaik Nyamatulla Basha, JCI India Ongole Brilliants president T Nagarjuna Babu and Secretary Abdul Rehman felicitated the trainer Krishna Bhaskar after the workshop while the students and staff of the institute also participated in it.