- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Workshop on important engineering subjects begins in JNTU Kakinada
The VC also said that the developed teaching abilities should lead the students towards research capabilities.
Kakinada: A two-week workshop in important engineering subjects started on Thursday at JNTU-K. Participating as chief guest at the inaugural programme, vice-chancellor Prof M Ramalinga Raju said that such workshops helps the teaching faculty in developing their teaching skills there by teaching abilities.
The VC also said that the developed teaching abilities should lead the students towards research capabilities. The VC also felt that the advanced teachings in classrooms should help students in finding solutions in their future needs in industrial sector during their employment careers.
Coordinator of workshop and director of academics and planning Prof AM Prasad presided over the programme. Heads of various departments, teaching faculty, principals of various affiliated engineering colleges attended.