- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
- SC asks UP govt to frame policy for timely payment of advocates' fees
YS Jagan enters AP secretariat as Chief Minister
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy enters AP secretariat for the first time in the morning 8:39 am in Amaravati.
Amaravati: AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy enters AP secretariat for the first time in the morning 8:39 am in Amaravati.
Its the first time that YS Jagan steps into Secretariat as Chief Minister. The state Chief Secretary LV Subramanyam, Secretariat employees, and the party leaders have given a grand welcome to CM YS Jagan at the Secretariat.
With the blessings of the Veda Pandits, CM Jagan has entered his chamber and makes his first signature at 8:50 am.
CM YS Jagan chamber was renovated and made changes as per Vastu which is situated at the first block in the Secretariat.
CM YS Jagan's today schedule:
9:10 am The leaders of employees unions will facilitate CM YS Jagan
10:00 am CM YS Jagan's review meeting with Secretaries and departments heads
10:55 am CM to address the employees in a meeting
11:15 am Swearing-in of Protem Speaker in the presence of Governor Narasimhan
11:42 am CM YS Jagan will attend the swearing-in ceremony of the Cabinet Ministers
At 11:49 am the Cabinet Ministers swearing-in ceremony will be held where the Governor will administer the oath to the new Ministers at the ground near AP Secretariat in Amaravati.