- The Union Minister for Railways announced that the probe into the cause of train accident in Odisha
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
YS Jagan Held Cabinet Meeting: Approves New Schemes
The Andhra Pradesh government has announced that it will implement a new scheme to help the weavers in the state.
The Andhra Pradesh government has announced that it will implement a new scheme to help the weavers in the state. On December 21, YSR announced the launch of a weaving network program for handloom workers. Under this scheme, handloom labourers have to pay Rs. 24000. The decision was taken at the AP Cabinet meeting held on Wednesday chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The minister's Nani announced the cabinet decisions to the media.
During the ban, the fishermen were given Rs.10000 financial aid will be provided. The government has announced a subsidy of Rs 9 per litre for diesel. Fishermen said the grant would apply only when the diesel used. The government is planning to launch this scheme on the occasion of Fisheries Day on November 21, and the scheme will come into effect from that day, Minister Nani said. Those who go fishing on the rafters are also eligible for the scheme.
The AP Cabinet has decided to provide 5 thousand incentives to the lawyers. Similarly, the Corporation has approved the setting up of outsourcing jobs. The Cabinet has approved the setting up of a district-wise water grid project.
Hike in Home guard salaries
The Cabinet has approved the hike in the wages of home guard workers in the state. The daily salary of home guards is increased from Rs. 600 to 710. This means that the wages of home guards would be Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 21,300 per month.