- Indian Navy provides medical assistance to Iranian fishing vessel
- Freed from circus, elephant Suzy celebrates nine years of freedom
- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
- Court takes cognisance of ED charge sheets against suspended CBI judge Sudhir Parmar
- iCreate, Microsoft, IT Ministry to skill 11K innovators, startups in AI in India
- LCA Tejas to get futuristic weapons, sensors; MoU inked
- India to have 3 to 4 chip fab plants in next 5 years: IT Minister at PhonePe event
- From air connectivity to IMEC, PM Modi had 'productive meeting' with Greek counterpart: Official
- NTPC signs land lease pact for setting up Green Hydrogen Hub near Vizag
- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
YS Jagan to visit Idupulapaya on 29 May
The YSR Congress Party president and to be Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to visit Idupulapaya in Kadapa district on 29 May.
Amaravati: The YSR Congress Party president and to be Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to visit Idupulapaya in Kadapa district on 29 May.
YS Jagan will be leaving to Tirupati today afternoon, after the night halt, he'll be visiting Tirumala Tirupati temple on Wednesday morning and will offer special prayers to the Lord.
After the darshan, YS Jagan will be visiting Idupulapaya and pay tribute to his father late CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy at YSR Ghat.
In 2019 general elections in the state, the YSRCP has achieved the historic victory by winning 151 Assembly and 22 Parliament seats. YS Jagan will be swearing-in as Chief Minister at Indra Gandhi municipal stadium in Vijayawada on 30 May.