- Akshaya Patra kitchen: 15 years of fighting hunger, empowering children
- Anantapur: Bhairavanitippa irrigation project key election issue
- Untold Stories of our temples-4: After years of neglect, Kashi Bugga temple now a big draw for devotees
- Kurnool: TDP ticket aspirants anxious as party yet to announce candidates
- National Science Day celebrations at MJCET
- ‘TERNS’ to celebrate platinum jubilee tomorrow
- Inter exams begin amid hiccups; students rate question paper easy
- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
YSRCP will be shut down after 23 May: Devineni Uma
The TDP senior leader and Minister Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao predict that after 23 May the YSR Congress party will be shut down in the state.
Vijayawada: The TDP senior leader and Minister Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao predict that after 23 May the YSR Congress party will be shut down in the state.
Speaking to media on Saturday Devineni said that the talks are going on in order to merge YSRCP into BJP. Regarding this issue, YSRCP Rajya Sabha MP Vijaysai Reddy is making the deals with BJP leaders.
On the occasion, he made serious comments against MP Vijaysai Reddy that by the next Republic day he will be in the jail. Whether it's Tihar jail or Rajahmundry central jail, he has to decide.