Cyient launches solutions for 5G deployment
Cyient, an engineering and geospatial solutions company, on Monday announced it rolled out a portfolio of services and solutions to support communication service providers (CSP) accelerate the rollout of 5G network globally.
Hyderabad: Cyient, an engineering and geospatial solutions company, on Monday announced it rolled out a portfolio of services and solutions to support communication service providers (CSP) accelerate the rollout of 5G network globally.
Cyient said, with its 5G accelerator services, it aims to simplify the network and operational complexity for CSPs, thereby setting the framework for implementing high levels of network automation and analytics.
"We are living in an era where the pace of innovation is only growing with 5G bringing significant opportunities for players across the value chain in the areas of virtualisation, automation, analytics and applications.
We are already supporting a large CSP in 5G deployment and are in active discussions with other global CSPs", said Sanjay Krishnaa, President - APAC and Global Business Unit Head for Communications Business, Cyient.
Further, he added that with complimenting solutions around IoT, RPA, artificial intelligence and service assurance, their 5G accelerator services can help CSPs to manage their network efficiently and provide differentiated services to their customers."
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi