- Shehnaz Gill shares relationship advice with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestant: ‘Move on, therapy le le’
- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
Dr Reddy's launches drug in US
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd on Friday announced the launch of Trientine Hydrochloride capsules in the US market.
Hyderabad: Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd on Friday announced the launch of Trientine Hydrochloride capsules in the US market.
Trientine works by removing copper from the blood. It is used to treat Wilson's disease, a genetic metabolic defect that causes excess copper to build up in the body. In a regulatory filing, Dr Reddy's Laboratories announced the launch of Trientine Hydrochloride capsules USP, 250 mg, a therapeutically equivalent generic version of Syprine (trientine hydrochloride) capsules approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA). "We are pleased to provide this convenient alternative for patients, pharmacists and distribution partners," Chief Executive Officer and Head of Dr Reddy's North America Generics Marc Kikuchi said.
The Syprine brand and generic products had US sales of approximately $94.2 million MAT (Moving Annual Total) for the most recent twelve months ending in December 2019, according to IMS Health. Dr Reddy's Trientine Hydrochloride capsules USP, 250 mg are available in 100 count bottles, the filing said.