- Norway asks EU regulator to fine Facebook owner Meta over privacy breach
- Fire breaks out for second time at car battery factory run by Iran's Defence Ministry
- Men's ODI WC: Ravichandran Ashwin replaces Axar Patel in India's final squad
- Music label giant Saregama acquires stake in Pocket Aces
- Asian Games: India Schedule - Day 6
- Teenaged boy drown at Juhu Beach during Ganpati immersion
- Kitex to set up second fibre-to-apparel cluster in Telangana
- Names of several UP Ministers under discussion for 2024 LS polls
- Speculation over Vasundhara Raje’s future role in Rajasthan after Shah and Nadda's visit
- Micron shares fall as demand recovery 'off to slow start'
John Abraham launches Servo’s new products
Hyderabad: Servo brand ambassador and Indian film actor, John Abraham, launched Servo Hypersport F5 fully synthetic 4T engine oil for motorcycles...
Hyderabad: Servo brand ambassador and Indian film actor, John Abraham, launched Servo Hypersport F5 fully synthetic 4T engine oil for motorcycles along with premium grease ‘Servo Grease Miracle’ at an event held in New Delhi.
John Abraham said, “Being a passionate biker, I am thrilled to be part of the superb launch of Servo Hypersport F5 motorcycle engine oil.”
S M Vaidya, Chairman, IndianOil, said: “Servo, the Indian lubricant brand, is a symbol of trust, reliability, and innovation and our brand ambassador, John Abraham, embodies the true spirit of Servo.”
The product is formulated with fully synthetic base oils and synergistic additive systems that meet the international standards. This engine oil can be used in all types of motorcycles, including the latest models complying with BS VI- 2 (OBD) regulations.