Quikr opens 3rd store in TS
Quikr, a transaction marketplace built on classified business, on Tuesday launched its third QuikrBazaar store in Mancherial, Telangana.
Hyderabad: Quikr, a transaction marketplace built on classified business, on Tuesday launched its third QuikrBazaar store in Mancherial, Telangana.
The first two stores in the State wereopened in Nalgonda and Nizamabad. By the end of 2019, QuikrBazaar plans to operate 25 stores across India.
The company says it brings assured products in categories such as furniture, electronics and appliances in these stores. The products in the assured offering are checked for quality and come with warranty and replacement guarantee, Quikr adds.
Sarath Chandra Gudlavalleti, VP, QuikrBazaar, said: "There is a huge demand for quality tested new, unboxed and refurbished products across India.
As some customers still prefer to touch and feel the product before buying,QuikrBazaar stores, will be able to reach markets where customers donot have the access to these products."
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers
- Third phase polling on Tuesday across 15 states