- High command will decide on alliance partners, reiterates Purandeswari
- ACB court begins hearing on Chandrababu's petition in Skill development case
- Samsung S23 FE with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SOC launched: Price, specifications and more
- PM Modi dedicates first 800 MW STPP of NTPC to nation
- Kishan Reddy rushes to Delhi after a phone call
- Siddharth turns emotional in ‘Chinna’ press meet
- TTD EO Dharma Reddy warns of stern action on false propaganda on Alipiri walkway
- ‘Skanda’ reaches Rs 50 Cr mark in 5 days
- Raj polls: Nadda to flag off chariots seeking public suggestions for manifesto
- Vijayawada: RGUKT inks MoU with Indian School of Business
Rupee settles higher at 73.56 against $
The rupee appreciated by 3 paise to close at 73.56 against the US dollar on Friday amid sustained foreign fund inflows and positive domestic equities
Mumbai: The rupee appreciated by 3 paise to close at 73.56 against the US dollar on Friday amid sustained foreign fund inflows and positive domestic equities.
Traders said weakness in the American currency in the overseas market supported the domestic unit.
At the interbank forex market, the local unit opened at 73.55 against the greenback and witnessed an intra-day high of 73.49 and a low of 73.57.
It finally ended at 73.56 against the American currency, registering a rise of 3 paise over its previous close.