- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
- Lokesh calls CM as ‘Jagan Mosapu Reddy’
- Prakash Raj arrives at Yashoda hospital to meet KCR
- Auto driver attacks married woman with acid in Vizag
- Bhatti terms BRS government tenure as rule of chaos
- Congress leader Karan Singh hails SC verdict on Article 370, says it gives stability
- Historic, constitutionally upholds Parliament's decision: PM Modi on SC verdict on Article 370
- Prez has power to issue notification declaring 'Article 370 ceases to exist': SC
- Article 370 verdict: SC refuses to accept petitioners' contention that Union can't take action having irreversible effect during Prez rule
- Sabarimala darshan getting tougher day-by-day; here is the best route to reach temple Sannidanam
Alia Bhatt 'missing' her mom
Actress Alia Bhatt, who was ‘terribly’ missing her mother Soni Razdan, shared a heartfelt note, which was written to her by the latter.
Actress Alia Bhatt, who was 'terribly' missing her mother Soni Razdan, shared a heartfelt note, which was written to her by the latter.
Alia on Saturday took to Instagram and wrote: "One of those days where I miss my mother terribly and find this by my bedside! #mothersjustknow."
The note read: "Darling Alia, This is for you to keep by your bedside to read every now and then and get reminded of how much I love you."
The mother-daughter duo have worked together in 'Raazi' They both have often expressed their love for each other on social media.
On the film front, Alia will next be seen in 'Brahmastra' alongside actors Amitabh Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor.