- India to host SCO summit on July 4, to be chaired by Modi
- Hyderabad: 6 held in Hyderabad for exhibiting exotic animals at pub
- APFSL to start 'First Day First Show' concept to watch movies on release day
- Karnataka government hikes DA for employees
- Hyderabad: Massive fire breaks out from timber depot at LB Nagar
- APSEZ Achieves Top Results for FY 2023, Anticipates Strong Growth Ahead - Karan Adani
- Eatala will also join Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
Amitabh Bachchan feels elated on grand daughter Aaradhya's school performance
Amitabh Bachchan along with his son and actor Abhishek and daughter Shweta was seen at the annual day event themed 'Kanya'.
New Delhi: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan felt elated after watching Aaradhya Bachchan's performance on women empowerment during her school annual day event and retweeted the video which was shared by someone by calling her grand-daughter 'the pride of the family.'
"The pride of the family .. the pride of a girl .. the pride of all women .. OUR dearest AARADHYA," said the proud grandfather in his tweet.
.. the pride of the family .. the pride of a girl .. the pride of all women ..— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) December 20, 2019
OUR dearest AARADHYA .. https://t.co/jQ9FFrmBEZ
The 8-year-old star kid was seen delivering a powerful monologue on women empowerment during the performance and was donning a red-green saree. "I am Kanya (girl). I am the dream, the dream of a new age. We will awake in the new world, a world where I will be safe, I will be loved, I will be respected. A world, where my voice will not be silenced by the ignorance of arrogance but, will be heard with the understanding of wisdom. A world, where knowledge will come from the book of life, flowing freely to the river of humanity," said Aaradhya during the monologue.
Amitabh Bachchan along with his son and actor Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Shweta Nanda was seen at the annual day event themed 'Kanya'.