- PIL filed against 75% reservation at BJP's behest: Tejashwi Yadav
- Days after Silkyara tunnel rescue op, U'khand CM calls on PM, discusses several projects
- India's energy requirement set to double by end of this decade: Mukesh Ambani
- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
Arjun talks about his historical epic
Actor Arjun Kapoor, who is gearing up for the release of his upcoming period movie ‘Panipat,’ says the makers have "pretty much" followed the timeline of history in the film.
Actor Arjun Kapoor, who is gearing up for the release of his upcoming period movie 'Panipat,' says the makers have "pretty much" followed the timeline of history in the film.
Arjun was reacting to the several controversies that have erupted over the film, ever since its trailer launched, including one on Thursday evening when reports emerged that that Nawabzada Shadab Ali Bahadur, an eighth-generation descendant of Peshwa Baji Rao, has served legal notices to the makers of 'Panipat' over a certain dialogue that Kriti Sanon, who plays Parvati Bai, delivers in the film.
Terming it "highly derogatory", Ali Bahadur said he had written to the Central Board of Film Certification, demanding that the line be removed.