- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
I have to be scared to okay a shot: Vikram Bhatt
Director Vikram Bhatt is gifted with the talent to haunt you and scare you out of your wits but what goes into making a film that shakes you up? On asking the director about his vision while making horror films.
Director Vikram Bhatt is gifted with the talent to haunt you and scare you out of your wits but what goes into making a film that shakes you up? On asking the director about his vision while making horror films, he revealed that he waits till he is scared of the shot. Now that's something absolutely unusual! Coming up with a new film titled Ghost starring Sanaya Irani and Shivam Bhaargava, Vikram Bhatt had earlier said that this is definitely the scariest film of his career and with the maestro of the horror genre helming it, we can't wait for it to release!
"For a horror filmmaker, there is a different kind of approach that we take in order to be able to create fear in the viewers. For me, I work the other way around – I create fear in myself first. I have to be scared to okay a shot. A scene in which Sanaya had to come out petrified, we re-shot it till I was petrified myself! This method has worked for me in the past because if I can live it, so can the audiences. I hope Ghost will meet the expectations of the viewers", says Vikram Bhatt.
Ghost will take you on the riveting journey of Karan Khanna who has been accused of killing his wife but believes she has been murdered by a spirit. What follows is a story of inspired and absolute insanity which will have you biting your nails in shock and fear. Vikram Bhatt shared that the idea of Ghost came to him when he read a newspaper article about how a British court allowed a matter involving spirits to be tried. He was intrigued and decided to channel his energy into this film. Ghost, A Vashu Bhagnani production, directed by Vikram Bhatt will release in cinemas on 18 October.