- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Mrunal Thakur on signing spree
Actress Mrunal Thakur, who recently featured in ‘Super 30’ and ‘Batla House,’ has now bagged a role in filmmaker Karan Johar's ‘Ghost Stories.’
Actress Mrunal Thakur, who recently featured in 'Super 30' and 'Batla House,' has now bagged a role in filmmaker Karan Johar's 'Ghost Stories.'
Mrunal on Saturday took to Instagram and shared the news among her fans.
"This one's really very special... Thank you Karan Johar," she wrote alongside an image of a clapperboard. YouTube sensation Kusha Kapila is also a part of Karan's film.
'Ghost Stories' is an anthology of four short films directed by Karan, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap, and Dibakar Banerjee.
This is the third time that the quartet is collaborating on an anthology project. They previously co-directed the 2013 film, 'Bombay Talkies,' and the 2018 Netflix movie, 'Lust Stories.'
Apart from 'Ghost Stories,' Mrunal will also be seen sharing screen space with Farhan Akhtar in 'Toofan,' which is a boxing drama.
She will also play a pivotal role in Netflix's 'Baahubali: Before The Beginning.'