- Apple releases its classical music app on Android
- APPSC will soon release notification for Group 1 and Group 2, says chairman Gautam Sawang
- Indore girl among winners of Apple WWDC23 Swift Student Challenge
- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
- Pareshan Promises a Hilarious Entertainer: Thiruveer
Neetu Chandra takes a screen test
Actress Neetu Chandra recently went for a screen test for a project based on the life of actress-comedian-director Mindy Kaling.
Actress Neetu Chandra recently went for a screen test for a project based on the life of actress-comedian-director Mindy Kaling. She says the Indian-American artiste is an inspiration.
"Mindy is an inspiration, she has chosen a path that women find tough and aced it.
It is my honour and pleasure to (give a screen test) test for her role. I understand Tamil culture and have always wanted to play a character like this," said Neetu.
Mindy, who has roots in Tamil Nadu, is known for shows like "The Office" and "The Mindy Project".
Meanwhile, Neetu has wrapped up the shoot for "The Worst Day", a comedy film which marks her debut in Hollywood.
She is also shooting for a Korean youth action TV series "Narae". Both these projects are scheduled to release later this year.