- Machilipatnam: Finish medical college works by June-end, APMSIDC chief to officials
- YS Jagan rules out early polls in Andhra Pradesh
- Telangana BJP leaders welcome MSP hike of various crops
- 39% of women believe men calling their ex ‘crazy’ is a warning sign
- Hyderabad: Cancellation of trains
- Rayalaseema will be made horticulture hub: Nara Lokesh
- Andhra Pradesh to replace CPS with GPS
- Noted RTI activist from MP Anand Rai joins BRS
- Digitalisation of services: Despite govt claims, middlemen make a killing at service centres
- IPL is envy of world but Test can't be sacrificed
'Radhe' baap of cop stories: Salman
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan plays a cop once again in the recently-announced 'Radhe'.
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan plays a cop once again in the recently-announced 'Radhe'. The film marks his return with director Prabhdheva after 'Wanted,' which saw him play an undercover cop, and the upcoming 'Dabangg 3,' which sees him return as Inspector Chulbul Pandey.
Salman says 'Raadhe' will be a 'baap' in the cop-action drama genre. "Radhe was my character's name in 'Tere Naam' (2003) and again, we used the same name for my character in 'Wanted' (2009). But this ('Radhe') is a completely different film.
It has nothing to do with 'Wanted'. If you want to go into that format or genre, then this ('Radhe') will be a baap of 'Wanted'," said Salman, about his upcoming film, while interacting with the media at the trailer launch of his next release, 'Dabangg 3.'
Salman attended the event with 'Dabangg 3' co-actors Sonakshi Sinha, Saiee Manjrekar, the film's director Prabhudheva, and producers Arbaaz Khan, Bhushan Kumar and Nikhil Dwivedi on Wednesday in Mumbai.
'Radhe' is scheduled to hit the screens on Eid next year.
A few days back, Salman Khan took to social media to announce the release date of the film. Sharing the motion poster, he wrote: "Aap he ne poocha tha 'Dabangg 3' ke baad kya? What and when? Yeh lo answer #EidRadheKi."
On why he announced 'Radhe' with the poster of 'Dabangg 3,' he said: "If we had announced 'Radhe' on its own, then 'Dabangg 3' would have taken a backseat, and people would have started talking only about 'Radhe'. That's why, we decided to do it in this particular manner."
The motion poster reads: "The story behind Chulbul Pandey.. Dabangg 3. 20th December.. aur hum aapke saath Christmas bhi manaenge aur Eid bhi. Radhe Your Most Wanted Bhai, half good fully mad."