- Mana PVNR was the best PM, NaMo is the worst, rates KTR
- RIL, Jio among top-10 Indian brands
- Mkts drift lower on negative global cues
- PharmaLytica 2023 kicks off in Hyd
- Auto sales zoom as SUVs in demand
- GST collections above Rs 1.5 lakh cr for 3rd mth
- Hyderabad: Poor services plague govt veterinary hospitals in city
- Hyderabad: City NGO distributes ‘Science lab in a box’ kits to school students
- New orders push mfg PMI to 31-mth high
- Hyderabad: Voters cast doubts over survey by GHMC sanitation workers
Sridevi's younger daughter to make her debut soon
Late actress Sridevi is considered as one of the beautiful actresses ever worked in Indian Cinema
Late actress Sridevi is considered as one of the beautiful actresses ever worked in Indian Cinema.
Now, her daughters are aiming to become the same as their mother. Already, Sridevi's elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor made her debut last year with tragic love drama, Dhadak.
Currently, she is acting in the biopic of IAF fighter pilot, Gunjan Saxena.
Meanwhile, Sridevi's younger daughter Kushi Kapoor is also gearing up for her film debut. If the latest grapevine is anything to go by, this young lady might start shooting for her debut film in this year itself.
Apparently, her father Boney Kapoor is planning to launch Kushi in a grand way with a high budget flick.
Most probably, he will only produce that flick. Kushi is currently hitting the gym to attain the perfect shape and also taking acting courses in a renowned acting school in Mumbai.