- RBI proposes norms to curb online risks
- War in Ukraine likely to boost Chinese yuan become a major global currency
- 9 Years of ‘Seva’ – Modi’s mission continues
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 3rd June 2023
- KCR changed face of TS farm sector in last 9 years: Niranjan Reddy
- Religious extremism a serious threat in Japan now
- World Bicycle Day-2023: Cycling groups raise pitch for public bicycle-sharing system
- Hyderabad: ECI begins preparations for Assembly elections
- Hyderabad: RPF rescues child trafficking victims
- Hyderabad: CSIR-CCMB study uncovers primate genetic secrets
Macon Blair to direct and write 'Toxic Avenger' reboot
Filmmaker Macon Blair has been roped in to write and direct Legendary Pictures' "Toxic Avenger" reboot.
Los Angeles: Filmmaker Macon Blair has been roped in to write and direct Legendary Pictures' "Toxic Avenger" reboot.
The studio acquired the feature film rights to the 1984 original in December, reported Variety. The original comedy was set in the fictional town of Tromaville and centred on a mild-mannered janitor at a health club who's chased out a second story window by bullies and lands in a drum of toxic waste.
The chemicals cause him to transform into the Toxic Avenger, who has superhuman size and strength and stands up to bullies and corruption. Lloyd Kaufman and Michael Herz of Troma Entertainment will serve as producers with Alex Garcia and Jay Ashenfelter overseeing for Legendary.