- Odisha Train Accident Live Updates: Railway minister announces ₹10 lakh ex gratia for kin of deceased, ₹2 lakh for those severely injured
- Over 1,000 future leaders of Indian agriculture and agribusiness to be honored by Indian agribusiness leaders
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik To Visit Train Accident Site tomorrow
- Eye drops slow near-sightedness progression in kids: Study
- Rakesh Tikait has given time till June 9 to the Modi government to arrest Brij Bhushan
- Tata Starbucks announces its first Starbucks Rs. 90 Menu
- The Sunscreen Debate
- Microsoft joins forces with MSDE to train youth in digital & cybersecurity skills
- Here is the list of remarkable creations by Maestro Ilaiyaraaja
- Here is the list of pan-India movies which shows the greatness of Mani Ratnam
Technik Films is Representing Edmonton on a Global Scale says Founder, Director Omar Adnan
Technik Films is one of the most prolific names in automotive videos. The content studio, which is lead by Canadian film-maker Omar Adnan, is based out of Edmonton, Alberta in Canada.
Technik Films is one of the most prolific names in automotive videos. The content studio, which is lead by Canadian film-maker Omar Adnan, is based out of Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. A relatively small city that isn't known for a whole lot other than having the largest mall in North America. Adnan hopes to change that. And with Technik Films attracting big budgets from south of the Canadian border we think he is on track to do it. The studio also recently announced that they were officially welcoming clients from outside the automotive industry.
Omar Adnan, an Edmonton native himself, says he has a lot of love his hometown. "I think [Edmonton] is on the rise, there's just so much potential here, and not a lot of people seem to acknowledge that" he states. He hopes that through Technik Films he can strengthen the film-making community in Edmonton and start programs to help inspire the next generation of film-makers. "It's just something I wish I had growing up in Edmonton... access to more resources or mentors who could give me the right direction in the film industry," said Adnan.
Adnan announced on his social media that he's dedicated time to directing a series for Technik Originals with actor Brendan Heard, a long-time friend of his. A pilot episode was released titled, "The Thirst Quenchers", which received positive feedback. Adnan hopes to use this as another avenue to draw attention from Hollywood A-listers and streaming giants like Netflix and Hulu. The series will feature a new comedy sketches once a week and draws inspiration from Adnan's favourite comedy duo Key & Peele.
Technik Films, known for their unique style, is an award-winning global content studio creating work for advertising and entertainment. While they recently announced that their doors are open to clients outside the auto niche, we don't anticipate spots to last for very long. The young company is proving it has what it takes to represent their hometown on a global scale.