- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Kichcha Sudeep applauds Malayalam blockbuster ‘2018’
“2018,” Malayalam Cinema’s latest industry hit, is not only winning the hearts of the moviegoers but also several film stars.
“2018,” Malayalam Cinema’s latest industry hit, is not only winning the hearts of the moviegoers but also several film stars. The latest to be bowled over by this emotional survival drama is Kannada star Kichcha Sudeep, and 2018’s team couldn’t have asked for more!
Sudeep, who recently watched “2018,” took to Twitter and drenched the film and its team with praises. “Humanity trumped during the 2018 floods in Kerala.This courageous true story is spectacularly clinched on the silver screen to become the biggest blockbuster in the history of the Kerala Film Industry. #2018EveryoneIsAHero is winning the hearts of kannada audiences. Congrats (sic),” Sudeep tweeted.
“2018” has emerged as the all-time highest grossing Malayalam movie by grossing nearly Rs 160 crore. In Kerala alone, the Tovino Thomas-starrer has collected about Rs 85 crore gross. The film’s Telugu version has grossed nearly Rs 8.5 crore in its opening week.