- Indian pace of innovation rising: Gates
- Altairo opens European luxury furniture outlet
- Space Calendar March 2024: Rocket Launch Details
- Kriti Sanon Ventures into Production with Thriller 'Do Patti'
- YSRCP scared after TDP and Jana Sena public meeting in Tadepalligudem
- Medtronic opens expanded centre in Hyd
- Infra sectors’ growth at 15-mth low
- Mana Yatri Hyderabad: A Community-Driven Cab App
- Q3 GDP growth picks up pace to 8.4%
- Praja Ashirwada Yatra held in Kavali constituency
Amala Paul as forensic expert
After ‘Aadai’, Tamil actress is returning with another interesting multilingual film. Amala Paul is all set to play a forensic surgeon in a film, directed by Anoop Panicker and written by Abhilash Pillai.
After 'Aadai', Tamil actress is returning with another interesting multilingual film. Amala Paul is all set to play a forensic surgeon in a film, directed by Anoop Panicker and written by Abhilash Pillai.
It is said to be the first-ever film based on forensic investigation featuring a protagonist as a forensic surgeon in Indian cinema.
The film revolves around the protagonist's efforts to resolve a mysterious case.
On the occasion of launching the Telugu version on Friday, producer Tammareddy Bharadwaj said, "Its a path-breaking forensic thriller.
It will showcase the work of forensic experts and Amala Paul will be seen in yet another different role," In her speech, Amala Paul said, "I am stepping into production with this movie.
We have titled it as 'Cadaver' in Tamil. I'm essaying the role of a forensic doctor and the story is inspired by true-life incidents that happened in Chennai."