- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
A global phenomenon that no Telugu actor could ever be - Prabhas
October 23rd marks the birthday of Rebel star, Prabhas or may be we should no longer refer to him with that tag. He is not confined to Telugu market...
October 23rd marks the birthday of Rebel star, Prabhas or may be we should no longer refer to him with that tag. He is not confined to Telugu market anymore and the Rebel tag, on a global level doesn't fit.
When Baahubali started he was known as an actor with all physical abilites and acting skills that were lesser to none, wasting it all on bad scripts. Baahubali just showed us how massive appeal he can bring to a self-made film.
It is his casting as Amarendra Baahubali and Mahendra Baahubali/Shivudu that let audiences not think about the exaggerated action sequences and logics but revel in the magnificent visuals that SS Rajamouli could create. His arresting screen presence with able support of Rana Daggubati, Anushka, Ramyakrishnan, Satyaraj, Nasser and Tamanna coupled by cinematography of Senthil, music of MM Keeravani made the film such a phenomenon.
When Royal Albert Hall in London honors your film and there you see Japanese people, fans from USA, Middle East, UK and elsewhere cheering at the screening and forming lines to take autographs after, we can truly say that Prabhas got the chance that no one else could in Telugu film Industry ever.
After Raj Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan, he can be called the true global star actor from Indian Cinema. Rather than wasting his time again on films like Saaho that don't really have any strong understanding about him, we would love to see him scaling even bigger heights. Happy Birthday to one of the rarest Telugu actors who could make every Telugu person proud globally