Anushka's stock soaring
Glam diva Anushka made her debut in T-town 14 years ago with ‘Super’.
Glam diva Anushka made her debut in T-town 14 years ago with 'Super'.
The Bengaluru girl Sweety Shetty aka Anushka was introduced by Puri Jagannadh opposite Nagarjuna in 2005, albeit, in a special appearance.
The actress hasn't looked back ever since as she made inroads into the Telugu filmdom in no time.
After sharing screen space with stars like Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu and Prabhas, she began to carry a film on her shoulders with 'Arundhati' and changed the game of women-centric movies.
On the occasion of completing 14 years, Anushka took to Instagram last night and posted a video, explaining how she got her first break as an actress.
The 'Baahubali' actress thanked Puri Jagannadh, Nagarjuna, her friends, family members and fans for "taking out time in their lives and making a difference in hers." Anushka will soon commence shooting for 'Silence', an experimental thriller based in the USA.
- 11 Tamil Nadu fishermen arrested by Sri Lankan Navy
- Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Azamgarh LS seat
- Rahul to decide on contesting from Wayanad: Oommen Chandy
- 2019 LS polls: Congress fields Kharge from Gulbarga, Harish Rawat from Nainital
- 3 former BSP MLAs, one RJD leader join Congress