- Mahabubnagar: Palpable tension among aspirants
- Brahmotsavam Jatara draws multitudes of devotees
- BJP Capitalises on ‘Ram naam’ to woo voters
- Pawan Kalyan meets Bhimavaram leaders, likely to contest from there
- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
- HCA announces Rs 10 lakh cash prize to Hyderabad team
Box-Office: Dear Comrade Facing Tough Time
Vijay Devarakonda and Rashmika Mandanna played the leads in the movie Dear Comrade. This is their second outing after the blockbuster Geetha Govindam.
Vijay Devarakonda and Rashmika Mandanna played the leads in the movie Dear Comrade. This is their second outing after the blockbuster Geetha Govindam. The movie is directed by a newcomer Bharat Kamma. The movie is jointly produced by Mythri Movie Makers and Big Ben Cinemas.
Already, the film experienced a huge drop on Monday and now, we have come to know that the movie went down even further on Tuesday with a distributor share of 25 lakhs in the Telugu States. With this, the total distributor share of the movie in both the Telugu states is said to be 13.85 Cr. The film has to make a distributor share of 22.60 cr to reach the breakeven mark.
Certainly, the movie is facing a tough situation at the box-office.