- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Chiranjeevi to highlight 'Land Issue' in Acharya
Megastar Chiranjeevi is working with Koratala Siva for the prestigious project Acharya.
Megastar Chiranjeevi is working with Koratala Siva for the prestigious project Acharya. Acharya underwent multiple delays but the film unit is hoping to bring the film to the light soon. Most likely, the film will hit the screens for Dusshera. Meanwhile, there are a lot of interesting reports about the film's story.
We already know that the film revolves around the corruption related to temple trusts and endowments department. Apart from that, Chiranjeevi is reportedly going to address the land issues for the underprivileged and financially weaker section of the citizens. The actor is going to deliver powerful dialogues in this context, say the sources.
Ram Charan, Pooja Hegde, Sangeetha, Kajal Aggarwal, Brahmaji, and others are a part of this project. The film is directed by Siva Koratala. Ram Charan and Matinee Entertainments are producing the film jointly. Mani Sharma is the music director.