- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Doing commercial films is not easy, says Tamannaah
Milky beauty Tamannaah is one of the leading actresses down the SOuth. She has acted in many blockbusters in both Tamil and Telugu, in her 15-year-old career.
Milky beauty Tamannaah is one of the leading actresses down the SOuth. She has acted in many blockbusters in both Tamil and Telugu, in her 15-year-old career. Most of the works she has done will fall under commercial cinema which is considered as the easiest thing to make, by many people.
But Tamannaah has a different opinion. She said, "Acting as a heroine in commercial cinema is not so easy. There will be some limitations and conditions for us to do them. But slowly, things are changing in Tollywood. Heroines are not being limited only for songs and are being given key roles in the film."
"Recently, the female-oriented films are also being received well by the audience, which is a welcoming movie," she added. After scoring a blockbuster with F2, Tamannaah is coming up with two female-oriented films, That is Mahalakshmi and Abhinetri, which are slated to release by the end of this summer.