- It’s a lie that God lives in the sky: AiR Atman in Ravi shares his learning with Anupam Kher
- Putin visits UAE; likely to discuss Ukraine & Gaza wars
- Racing teaches you precision, calculation, planning & execution
- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
- Hostages require regular medical care, says Hostages and Missing Families Forum
- Rupee edges up as more foreign funds flow into stocks
Karan Johar Inks Deal With Puri
Vijay Devarakonda has been waiting to make his Bollywood for some time now.
Vijay Devarakonda has been waiting to make his Bollywood for some time now. Bollywood producer Karan Johar too showed his interest to introduce Vijay in B-Town. It seems that, Puri Jagannadh is making the project feasible with Fighter.
Yes, Vijay Devarakonda and Puri's Fighter will be made simultaneously in Hindi along with all south languages. Charmme Kaur who's the production partner of Puri was in Mumbai all these days to discuss with Karan Johar with the proposal of making Fighter as Pan Indian film.
Karan Johar who feels the story has pan India appeal is pleased to ink the deal with Puri and Charmme. The film is likely to start rolling from early in 2020. The makers are expected to come up with an official announcement on Karan Johar coming on board as one of the producers very soon.