- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Lagadapati Vikram Sahidev turns hero
After playing young Allu Arjun in ‘Race Gurram’ and impressing the audience in a guest role of Anwar in 'Na Peru Surya,’ Lagadapati Vikram Sahidev, turns hero with his upcoming movie ‘Yevadu Takkuva Kadu’, being produced by Lagadapati Sridhar on Ramalakshmi Cine Creations and presented by Lagadapati Sirisha.
After playing young Allu Arjun in 'Race Gurram' and impressing the audience in a guest role of Anwar in 'Na Peru Surya,' Lagadapati Vikram Sahidev, turns hero with his upcoming movie 'Yevadu Takkuva Kadu', being produced by Lagadapati Sridhar on Ramalakshmi Cine Creations and presented by Lagadapati Sirisha.
It's coming with the caption 'A story of Brave Heart'. Raghu Jaya is directing the movie. Marking Holi, the makers have disclosed the title and unveiled the first look.
Vikram's powerful expression in the look is getting an encouraging response, aver makers.
Producer lagadapati Sridhar says, "The caption is appropriate for the character that Vikram is playing in the movie. It's a new-age revenge drama. As someone who impressed the audience as a child artist, Vikram Sahidev is now playing a distinct role. Besides action, a beautiful teen love story is weaved into the narration. We have completed the shooting part and hoping that this film will be a very good product for our banner as well as for Vikram's career."