- Naidu will come out with clean chit, says Rajakumari
- Guntur: GMC to conduct Spandana today
- Agarwal Samaj organises treasure hunt, cars take part with a touch of Bollywood
- Hyderabad: Wannabe poll contestants eye Balapur laddu bidding
- Computer online classes for 1 lakh higher edu students
- RTC bus hits auto-rickshaw, 3 hurt
- App for online collection of agriculture market cess
- Protest against electricity charges’ burden on Sept 27
- Hyderabad: KTR to inaugurate Durgam Cheruvu STP today
- Vande Bharat receives great response on maiden run
Lover boy turns a baddy
Young actor Varun Tej, who impressed the audience with his soft lover boy roles in movies like ‘Fidaa’ and ‘Tholi Prema’, has turned a dreaded villain in his upcoming movie ‘Valmiki.’
Young actor Varun Tej, who impressed the audience with his soft lover boy roles in movies like 'Fidaa' and 'Tholi Prema', has turned a dreaded villain in his upcoming movie 'Valmiki.' In the pre-teaser unveiled on Monday, Varun appears intense and menacing. Also starring Pooja Hegde, the movie is being helmed by Harish Shankar. Music is by DSP and bankrolled by 14 Reels Entertainments.
For the first time in his career, Nagababu's son will be playing a role with negative shades. The makers released the pre-teaser to introduce raw and rugged look of Varun in the film. In his bearded look, he will stun his fans. The background score sounds good and similar are the visuals appearing in the teaser.
Right now, the shooting for 'Valmiki' is going on and set to release on September 6. The film is a remake of Tamil blockbuster 'Jigarthandaa.' 14 Reels Plus are the producers and it also marks the debut of Tamil actor Atharvaa Murali, who has hit movies like 'Eetti' and 'Kanithan', in Telugu filmdom.