- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Producers unhappy with Rajamouli's decision?
Tollywood film industry is proud of the filmmaker Rajamouli for taking the Telugu cinema to the International level.
Tollywood film industry is proud of the filmmaker Rajamouli for taking the Telugu cinema to the International level. The star director always pushed himself to cross the boundaries and he is one of the most wanted pan-Indian filmmakers.
SS Rajamouli is currently working on the project RRR, with Jr NTR and Ram Charan. Surprisingly, Rajamouli decided to bring his movie to Sankranthi next year and the decision has shocked a lot of producers and directors.
Usually, Sankranthi is considered as a biggest festival for the Telugu people. At least three movies hit the screens during Sankranthi every year. This time, we witnessed four releases for Sankranthi. With the arrival of RRR, the Bollywood filmmakers decided not to release any Hindi film during Sankranthi as the film releases big in Hindi.
On the other side, some of the producers who have festival sentiment are now unhappy with this decision of Rajamouli that they might not bring their movies for a release during Sankranthi now.