- Japan's unemployment rate at 2.7%
- Amazon Great Indian Festival starts Oct 8 with early access to Prime members
- Sip, savor, and delight: Coffee and donuts unite!
- Goa is India’s most affordable tourist destination for the year-end holidays
- Australians with disabilities facing high rates of abuse, exploitation: report
- Hotels with most inspiring art and architecture
- Rajnath condoles loss of lives in Lucknow house collapse
- Eutelsat and OneWeb merge to form world's first GEO-LEO Satellite space connectivity firm - Bharti Enterprises
- Delay in UP cabinet reshuffle puts question mark on fate of Rajbhar, Chauhan
- 52 dead, 50 injured in 'suicide' blast near Balochistan mosque
Puri picks Varanasi for 'action'
After Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s massive road show and political campaigning, a Telugu film will be shot in the ‘holy’ city.
After Prime Minister Narendra Modi's massive road show and political campaigning, a Telugu film will be shot in the 'holy' city.
Shooting of 'iSmart Shankar' will resume in the temple city from Wednesday. A high octane action episode will be canned, aver
This action episode comes at a crucial juncture in the film and so the director Puri Jagannadh is going to shoot it on a large canvas. For this, the makers booked a whole flight for the entire cast and crew.
Real Satish will choreograph this action episode in trademark Puri Jagannadh style. Starring Ram Pothineni, Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh in the lead roles, the film comes up with caption 'Double Dimaark Hyderabad.'
Mani Sharma is composing music for the film which is touted to be an action entertainer. Puri and Charmme Kaur are producing 'iSmart Shankar' under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies and Puri Connects banner. It's slated for summer release.