- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Ramesh Varma-Ravi Teja's film gets shelved
Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja's upcoming movie is going to be 'Krack'. Directed by Gopichand Malineni of 'Balupu' Fame, Shruti Hassan and Varalakshmi Sarathkumar are playing the female leads in this film.
Earlier, the makers have announced that after wrapping up this project, Ravi Teja is going to join hands with director Ramesh Varma of Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas starrer 'Rakshasudu' fame. The film would have marked the second outing of Ravi Teja and Ramesh Varma after 'Veera' movie but it seems like the film is not happening. Ravi Teja who is waiting for the release of 'Krack' is now in plans to take up another film in the place of Ramesh Varma. The reason behind it is yet to get revealed.
On the other hand, Ravi Teja has already announced a movie under the direction of his 'Kick' writer Vakkantham Vamsi. We have to wait and see if he will kickstart this film or opt for another one.