- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
- Elon Musk's X paid nearly $20 million to creators: CEO Linda Yaccarino
- Let Centre stop our movement in Delhi, if it can: Abhishek Banerjee
Sai Dharam to shed 25 kilos?
Young actor Sai Dharam Tej is reportedly planning to shed 25 kilos to fit into the role of his upcoming film with director Maruthi. “Sai will be losing lots of weight because the role demands a leaner frame. Already, he has hired a trainer and would be hitting the gym to get into perfect shape,” says a source, close to the unit.
Young actor Sai Dharam Tej is reportedly planning to shed 25 kilos to fit into the role of his upcoming film with director Maruthi. "Sai will be losing lots of weight because the role demands a leaner frame. Already, he has hired a trainer and would be hitting the gym to get into perfect shape," says a source, close to the unit.
The 'Supreme' star, who finished shooting for his ongoing film 'Chitralahari', will be focusing on his next with Maruthi to deliver a blockbuster. Actually, Maruthi is adept in penning light-hearted scripts which suit new-age stars as he delivered hits with Nani (Bhale Bhale Mogodivoy) and Sharwanand (Mahanubhavudu).
"The big ticket film will be jointly produced by Geetha Arts and UV Creations and planning to dish out a wholesome entertainer," the source adds. According to the latest reports, the movie is said to start rolling from May next and expected to be wrapped up in four months.
"Sai Dharam has few more offers in the kitty so he would finish this film as soon as possible and move on," the source points out. No doubt, Maruthi will try to extract humour from the mega hero who has mostly done anger-driven roles.