- Target 370: Is BJP oversanguine?
- Economy on fire, not on all cylinders though
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
Sai improved as actor: Chiru
The film ‘Chitralahari’, which was released on April 12 is running to packed houses in the two Telugu states.
The film 'Chitralahari', which was released on April 12 is running to packed houses in the two Telugu states.
Bankrolled jointly by Naveen Yerneni, Yalamanchali Ravishankar and CVM (Mohan) under the banner of Mythri Movie Makers and directed by Kishore Tirumala, the movie garnered positive talk from the audience.
Participating in the success meet of 'Chitralahari'in Hyderabad on Sunday, megastar Chiranjeevi lauded the efforts of members of the entire film unit in making it a grand success.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiranjeevi said that Kishore Tirumala, should be commended for depicting the film in a subtle manner on the celluloid. He said that the emotional bonding between the father and son was depicted in a heart-touching manner.
Similarly, after honing his acting skills over the last few years, Sai Tej proved himself to be a versatile actor and his performance was simply superb, the megastar added. He said that Posani Krishna Murali and Sunil acted well and did justice to their roles.
Chiru also said that Devi Sri Prasad's background score was the highlight of the film. With this film, the Mythri Movie Makers have scaled a few notches higher and created a new benchmark for making quality films, he added.