- Adani stocks outperform Nifty over last seven days
- BJP MPs, including Union ministers, elected to assemblies quit Parliament; likely to join state governments
- Parts of city suffer from inundation, relief work expedited
- Volkswagen India offers priority check for Michaung flood-damaged vehicles; beefs up staff, spares
- Markets scale fresh lifetime highs; Nifty nears 21k-level
- About 33,000 notices sent by CBIC officers for discrepancies in GST returns filed in FY18, FY19
- Gold plunges Rs 400; silver tumbles Rs 400
- Empowering Workforce: Shahi Exports Invests 1.2 Million Hours in Employee Development
- Bridge washed away 3 years back waiting for reconstruction
- Flood alert to Prakasam Barrage
Samantha gives clarity on 96 issue
It is already known that Tamil's blockbuster film, 96 is being remade in Telugu by ace producer Dil Raju. It will be directed by C. Prem Kumar, who also helmed the original.
It is already known that Tamil's blockbuster film, 96 is being remade in Telugu by ace producer Dil Raju. It will be directed by C. Prem Kumar, who also helmed the original. Sharwanand and Samantha will reprise the lead roles essayed by Vijay Sethupathi and Trisha in the original.
Meanwhile, from a past few days, it is being heard that Samantha has been asking the director to make some changes in the script by extending her character's length, considering her image in the Tollywood. But the actress quashed them as all rumors and clarified on the issue.
In a recent interview, Samantha said, " I have met the director Prem recently and I didn't tell him anything except kept listening to his ideas." She said there is no truth in the news that has been circulating in social media. The shoot of the film will go on floors by the end of April.