Be smug free this summer
Foundations and even Lipsticks are also available in water-proof or long lasting variants now
Even the best of the make ups can have a meltdown during summers simply because of the heat which may make you sweat a lot ! Lets see some makeup hacks for this summer!
- Embrace the BB Cream - Switch you regular Foundation with BB or CC Cream whenever you can. It will not only even your skin tone but also make it look fresh and moist. Most BB creams also have some amount of SPF so that's an added advantage.
- Go Waterproof - Summer makeup nightmare for many include - Panda Eyes or Runny Mascara. If you don't already have waterproof makeup, this summer is the perfect time to pick up the basics - Mascara and Liner. Foundations and even Lipsticks are also available in water-proof or long lasting variants now.
- Glossy is the way - Just as we lighten our face make up, lips also would benefit from lighter layers; use glossy or 'shine' lipsticks to look sun-kissed and summery.
- Pop of Color - If there is a good time to give those smokey eyes in greys and browns some rest, its now ! Switch your basic black liner to a different hue - cobalt blue, green, turquoise and white liners are easily available. Blue mascara is also being used by many. Apart from these, you can also try out brighter eye shadows for night and light shimmery ones with coloured liner for the day.
- Blot Away the Excess - Blotting paper can be your saviour this summer. If you know you are going to spend time outdoors without AC and might start sweating, pack these in your bag. They are pocket friendly and bag friendly as well as they take very less space. You could even blot away your face before retouching your face.
Remember, less is more when it comes to summer makeup or you might end up with clogged pores and unwanted acne. Make sure you remove your make up entirely before going to bed.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata