Beyond their new age thinking
New age advertisement celebrates progressive thinking amongst Indian homemakers
They are the backbone of every family; they have the superpower to juggle and maintain all fronts of the household and beyond through their new age thinking.
They lead with their progressive ideologies, running around the clock to seamlessly balance the lives of their families. They are the women, the homemakers of India.
This May, leading protagonists on Zee TV's serials namely Guddan of 'Guddan – Tumse Na Ho Paayega', Angoori of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hai' and Rajesh of 'Happu Ki Ultan-Paltan' among a few others will be seen delivering a thought-provoking script for 'Kurkure' brand advertisement; helping their families to take a step towards embracing forward-thinking through fun and intelligent humor.
The protagonists will bring alive brand's new positioning, 'Khayaal Toh Chatpata Hai' that celebrates progressive thinking that women bring into their traditional Indian households.
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit