- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Tara Sutaria is missing home
It seems that Bollywood actress Tara Sutaria is homesick, going by her latest update on social media. Tara on Sunday afternoon posted a picture on her Instagram story.
It seems that Bollywood actress Tara Sutaria is homesick, going by her latest update on social media. Tara on Sunday afternoon posted a picture on her Instagram story. The picture features a perfectly decorated dining table.
The actress, who is currently busy shooting for "Ek Villain 2", wrote on the image: "Missing homea and the lunches and dinners together (sad face emoji)."
"Ek Villain 2" is a sequel to the 2014 film "Ek Villain". It is co-produced by Ekta Kapoor and Bhushan Kumar.
The sequel features John Abraham, Disha Patani and Arjun Kapoor in pivotal roles. The film is slated to release on February 11 next year.
She also has "Tadap", directed by Milan Luthria. The film is a remake of the Telugu hit "RX 100". She is paired opposite Suniel Shetty's son Ahan, who makes his Bollywood debut in the film. She has also been roped in for the second instalment of "Heropanti", starring Tiger Shroff.
Choreographer-director Ahmed Khan will helm the film.