- Nandyal MLA Shilpa Ravi Reddy hands and ver hearing aid to deaf and dumb children
- Netflix's 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Release Date & Episodes Update
- Apple grabs top 7 spots in 10 best-selling smartphones globally
- Bank manager in J&K's Pulwama runs off with Rs 33 lakh
- Madras HC allows convict to argue on his own through video conference
- NMD Feroze flays Nandyal MLA
- Tendulkar’s Kashmir visit to boost local crafts, bat industry
- Shahid Kapoor's Heartwarming Encounter with Kareena Kapoor During Pregnancy
- TCS CEO on work-from-office benefits
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross Rs 21,030cr Capex target for 2023-24
Ensure dry ration kits to kids: Delhi government
Under the Mid Day Meal Scheme
New Delhi: The Delhi government has directed heads of all its schools to ensure distribution of dry ration kits among students through their parents amid rising Covid-19 cases, officials said on Thursday.
An order issued by the Directorate of Education stated all heads of schools and all the NGOs should ensure the distribution of dry ration kits under the Mid Day Meal Scheme to the children through their parents.
The NGOs shall visit each and every allocated school and coordinate with the HOS concerned who may receive the dry ration kits and distribute them to the children, it said. The HOS were further directed to ensure that the kits were distributed to all students in schools and a report was submitted to the directorate.
The chairman of the DCPCR has been directed to undertake social audit during distribution of dry ration kits while education officials in districts have been ordered to ensure strict compliance and supervision of the whole exercise in their respective districts.