- Land grab prohibition legislation need of the hour: HC
- Entire BJP standing with Bidhuri, such words part of its fixed strategy: Saurabh Bharadwaj
- Exotic Modak recipes you didn’t know about
- Satyakumar comapres AP CM Jagan with international criminal Charles Sobhraj
- EET Hydrogen commences FEED for its HPP2 plant
- BRS must re-examine seat allocation again if they have respect over Women’s Reservation Bill: Vijayashanti
- Pawan Kalyan’s 4th phase of Varahi Vijayatra to kickstart from October 1
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger ka message’ to be unveiled on Sep 27
- Money given to wives in the name of guarantee will be taken away by husbands: Bommai
- Actor Suman responds on arrest of Chandrababu Naidu
Chikkamagaluru: Three of family commit suicide
Three of the same family committed suicide at Makki mane village in Sringeri taluk of the Chikkamagaluru district on Monday.
Chikkamagaluru: Three of the same family committed suicide at Makki mane village in Sringeri taluk of the Chikkamagaluru district on Monday. The deceased were identified as Sharadamma(70) Veena (46) and Shravya (16) and were related asgrandmother , mother and daughter. It is said that family dispute is said to be the reason of death.
The incident came to light when Veena, working as teacher in Anganwadi did not report for work. The Anganwadi assistant came to her home and found the door locked from inside. The villagers broke open the door and found the three hanging from roof of house. It is said that Shravya wasstudying in Class X. The incident occurred when husband of Veena, Sudhakar, had gone out for work. Sringeri police registered a case and investigating.