- Delhi court to hear Lava chief's bail plea in Vivo PMLA case on Dec 4
- More people in Gaza could die of diseases than bombings: WHO chief
- Cabinet okays drone scheme for women self-help groups
- New AI model to predict physical & mental development in preemies
- IMD warns of cyclonic development, anticipates weather turbulence across multiple regions
- Cabinet clears Rs 11.8 lakh cr scheme for free foodgrain to poor
- Mock drill by Waltair division at Simhachalam
- California tries to fight 'tranq' threat with tougher punishment
- Security plan for Ram temple in Ayodhya to be in force from January 5
- Ahead of BJP's rally, Trinamool Congress posts 51K letters to Shah over non-release of Central funds
Basic beauty tips to swear by this winter
Always use a gentle alcohol-free toner so that PH of the skin remain balanced.
Having a healthy skin care routine is essential in the winter season. Because of dull face, chapped lips and rough elbows, our skin demands little extra attention than usual in this season.
So while basic beauty tips are important, here's one more tip -drink an appropriate amount of water. In winter season, we often drink less water and forget that our skin needs hydration from both inside and outside.
Rest, here are five methods that will help you achieve glowing skin in every season!