- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
TRIO World Academy celebrates 'Organic Holi'
A spring festival of colours ‘Holi’ was celebrated in an eco-friendly way using Organic colours at TRIO World Academy.
Bengaluru: A spring festival of colours 'Holi' was celebrated in an eco-friendly way using Organic colours at TRIO World Academy. The students plunged into the riot of colours and took part in the celebrations by applying colours to each other showcasing the symbol of love.
At TRIO we have children studying from different diversities and cultures, and this kind of festivals helps children to understand the importance of rich Indian culture and heritage. We encourage children to celebrate organic Holi as an awareness initiative to save environment and not harm the animals.
"Holi is a festival celebrated all over the country and indicates the end of winters and beginning of spring. It is celebrated to mark the victory of truth over evil. We at the school would like to promote safe Holi by keeping away from synthetic colours and dyes. I wish everyone safe and colourful Holi said Mr. Naveen K M, Managing Director, TRIO World Academy.