Happy Sunday: Enjoy Your Weekend With A Yummy Carrot Cake Just Like Pooja Hegde
Ha it’s weekend!!! Generally, everyone feels to have something yummy especially on Sundays! Same happened with our dear Tollywood diva Pooja Hegde!
Ha it's weekend!!! Generally, everyone feels to have something yummy especially on Sundays! Same happened with our dear Tollywood diva Pooja Hegde!
Thus she has donned the hat of a chef and prepared the yummy and healthy 'Carrot Cake'… She shared her happiness of baking a fresh cake with her fans through her Instagram account… Have a look!
In this pic, Pooja is seen enjoying the awesome aura of a freshly baked 'Carrort Cake'. She added #ChefPoojaHegde, #quarantinelife, #healthycakes and #wakeybakey hashtags to her post and made us know how she is enjoying her lockdown life!!!
We Hans India are here with the recipe of the 'Carrot Cake' for our readers which is doled out by another cute actress Kajal Aggarwal… Have a look and enjoy your weekend with this special dessert!!!
• 1 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
• 1/2 tsp ground ginger (optional)
• 3 eggs
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1/8th cup coconut oil (ghee/ butter)
• 1.5 cups grated carrots
• 1/2 cup lightly toasted pecan nuts (or any nuts of your choice)
• 1 tbsp flax seeds (optional)
• 1/2 tsp orange rind (optional)
• 2-3 dates
• You need to add all the listed ingredients to a bowl and mix them well. Then transfer the cake mix to the butter-lined baking tray and bake the cake @180 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
• After the cake is done, de-mould it and then garnish with fresh fruits and cream…
That's it! Your dear ones will definitely get surprised with this home-made Carrot Cake!!!